Sampson's innovative System 1 is the hot new product for carrying things on your bike! For race day or simply a great place to park the I phone on the bike, the new modular System 1 is a totally new concept !
System 1 features and advantages:
- Let you plan a full custom nutrition solution for endurance events. For IM events, you can have a set of pre-prepared bags ready to go in your special needs bag. For MTB and other events, you can rapidly exchange at feed zones-- just Klick and Go! System 1 is sold in component form-so you can buy as many bags as you might need for an event to make sure you have them filled and ready to go for race day!
- Most experienced endurance athletes know that race day nutrition is every bit as important as training or equipment, and System 1 lets you optimize this area. For triathletes, you can use one side for food, and the other for co2, tubes, etc., leaving the back of the bike free for hydration if desired.
- Aero advantages that may produce big returns: If aerodynamics are important to you, note how System 1 presents a very small frontal area, and how the rider's arms shield the bags, to create as little turbulence as possible. In addition, System 1 lets the rider access contents while in an aero position, which can equate to more time savings than many of the fastest frames or wheels! With other styles, the rider must sit up to get to the contents, creating a lot of drag. If you can save a few seconds each time you access your System 1, over an Ironman distance, this time savings can be huge!
- The over the stem position of System 1 also lets MTB riders grab their gels or food on heated courses or a rough single-track. So, even if you have pockets, the ease of getting to a bar or gel can be hard! System 1 lets you have fast, easy access so you can stick to your nutrition schedule. For events like Leadville 100, this can be a huge edge!
- Great for Grand Fondo, Century, Tours and everyday commuting! Now you can keep everything- your phone, camera, keys, money and anything else you need for a fun day on the bike right at your fingertips! The quick Klick and Go! removal means you don't worry about leaving stuff on the bike-just take it with you!
- Light! The bags are about 55 g each and the composite bike mount is only 22 g. !
- Considering all that System 1 does, it may well be your biggest perfromance advantage of all! A full set of 2 bags, and composite mount is typically well under $50 at your favorite bike or tri shop-or give Sampson a call!